Creating/modifying interviewer

I need to add a new interviewer or change his/her attributes programmatically. I can I think add a new interviewer with the RegisterAsync method of UsersApi. Is there a method for modifying an existing interviewer? Can I use GraphQl for this? How? I apologize, this must be somewhat basic. Thank you.

@kankaales , you’ve mentioned that you can register a new interviewer with all the person-specific attributes.

Why do you need to change individual attributes programmatically?

We are planning to maintain a list of interviewers in Oracle (modifiable by authorized users) that would be a basis of similar list in Survey Solutions. According to the changes in Oracle we would like to automatically adjust the list of users and their workspaces in SS (create new ones, modify and archive or lock the already created).

All of the following is possible in the currently released version via the corresponding REST queries.

• creating new user accounts;
  • assigning users to workspaces;
  • archive a user;

Modification of the user account attributes FullName, Phone, and Email as well as clearing the locks placed on the user account is possible exclusively via UI in the browser, not through the API (afaik).

I apologise for my dumbness but what are REST queries? Could you direct me to them?
Thank you for your patience.

See here:
https://docs.mysurvey.solutions/headquarters/api/api-interactive-description/

Oh, but I need to do it with SurveySolutionsClient v2.0.0.1, distributed as a NuGet package.

Using the word dumbness is definitely out of place in this context, we are all learning how to do things better so questions are fine. Using API does imply some coding skills (‘application’ and ‘programming’ parts). Since Survey Solutions is a web application, the API is implemented following the REST architecture. These are (http based) requests that can be sent to the server to achieve desired outcome.

Client libraries then can wrap the basic operations for a specific language (C# in the case of SurveySolutionsClient you’re trying to use) allowing users to use the constructs that are native for that language. But you still must rely on the ‘original’ description of the API (linked above by @sergiy) as the client library only wraps what’s in the API specs.