Validation for a multi select question

How to put a validation in questions of roster using quantity produced in a another roster questions.

For example in one roster I ask about the quantity produced in a year and in a another roster I ask about the the same item but quantity sold.
I want to put a check to whereby the quantity sold in one roster is less than or equal to the quantity produced.

Could you describe these two rosters? Do they have the same or different trigger questions?

If the two rosters have the same trigger question, then they are considered, for all intents and purposes, to be the same roster. If this is the case, you can refer to check sales against production directly.

the trigger questions are different and they are in different roster. I want to put the check in the quantity of the second roster,. How so i use the quantity in the first roster. How can I use the variable from the first roster in the second roster validation

Thanks. I was able to figure it out my self

Thank you for the help anyways

If you want to ask about the disposition of the crops that have been cultivated, then the trigger question must be the same for the two rosters.

If, on the other hand, you allow for the trigger questions to be different, then perhaps it is different time periods applicable, and correspondingly the check “sold < grown” does not necessarily apply. (must consider stocks left from previous periods, purchases, gifts, etc).