URGENT: CAWI Interview : How to identify which email has been send to which

Is there a way where we can link the data for a CAWI survey to the email address for whom it has been send. I send email to 1800 people and when I download the data I want to link it with the email address to whom it was send since I want to merge some info of the people to the people to whom the email has been send with their email address.
Is that Possible . Please help

Email and password information contained in assignments is not part of the data export to protect the privacy of the respondents.

If you need to use the email in your analysis,

1. you should have had a hidden variable preloaded with the email at the time the assignments were created;

2. if you didn’t do #1, then immediately after the links are created the matching between the emails and assignments is available via the ‘Download web links’ menu (for the purpose of sending out the link). As soon as the links are sent out and the interviews are started those assignments’ data are removed from this file, so it will not be suitable.

3. At the time where you already have the data you can still see the assignment-email match in the program interface. For mechanical processing it is available through the API via the GET assignment details query/api/v1/assignments/{id}

Best, Sergiy Radyakin

Dear Sergiy

Thank you so much. I wanted to also ask you what is the limit on the number of interviews we can conduct for a survey/census.

At the time where you already have the data you can still see the assignment-email match in the program interface. For mechanical processing it is available through the API via the GET assignment details query /api/v1/assignments/{id}: How do we get this. Can you explain in more detail.