UNHCR HAUS Survey

The UNHCR HAUS Survey is mentioned as one of the standard surveys done by UNHCR to monitor the health data on refugees. Here is a description from the UNHCR Needs Assessment Handbook.

The abbreviation HAUS stands for “Health Access and Utilization Survey”.

According to the reports and publications at the UNHCR and related web sites the HAUS questionnaire has been applied successfully on multiple occasions and implemented in various software. For example:

HEALTH ACCESS AND UTILIZATION SURVEY. ACCESS TO HEALTH SERVICES IN JORDAN AMONG SYRIAN REFUGEES
By: Nielsen
January 2017
Mentions HAUS implementation in QPSMR software on page 11.

Health access and utilization survey among Syrian refugees in Lebanon
By: UNHCR
November 2017
Mentions annual HAUS surveys per telephone on page 2. Particular CATI software is not mentioned, but only “Data were entered using mobile tablets in real time”.

HEALTH ACCESS AND UTILIZATION SURVEY
By: Dajani Consulting, Amman, Jordan
December 2018
Mentions HAUS implementation in Kobo/ODK Software on page 10.

HEALTH ACCESS AND UTILIZATION SURVEY. Access to Healthcare Services Among Syrian Refugees living in urban setting in Jordan. Follow-up Report
By: Headway Jordan
November 2021
Mentions HAUS implementation in Kobo on page 9.

Other web sites mention application of HAUS survey dating back to 2014.

A similar SENS survey has been described with excellent detail at the dedicated site. But I failed to locate absolutely any resource presenting the HAUS questionnaire:

• neither in a form of a recommended template, nor a specific implementation particular country/situation,
  • neither in a form of a human-readable document, nor a file for a specific software (be it ODK/Kobo/ or anything else);
  • neither in the reports/publications cited above (which present the results of the survey), nor in general searches in the Internet, UNHCR, OCHA, Reliefweb, and other related sites.

I would like to request a pointer to a resource where the UNHCR HAUS questionnaire can be obtained. If you do have this information, please reply to this thread.

PS: I have already consulted the UNHCR Microdata Library and submitted an inquiry using their web contact form.