Trouble downloading data from a new workspace using the Survey Solutions API Client for Python

Good evening,
I’m having trouble downloading data from a new workspace using the Survey Solutions API Client for Python. No error is displayed but there is no data downloaded. On the other hand, I manage to download the data from the primary workspace with the same syntax used on the new workspace. Here is the syntax I used on the new workspace which is almost the same as the one used on the primary workspace.
Good evening,
I’m having trouble downloading data from a new workspace with the python API. No error is displayed but there is no data downloaded. On the other hand, I manage to download the data from the primary workspace with the same syntax used on the new workspace. Here is the syntax I used on the new workspace which is almost the same as the one used on the primary workspace.

I don’t understand why the download is not working. Could you assist me?

Ps: I would like to specify that the questionnaire_identity comes from the new workspace.

Are you using the same API user in both workspaces?

Yes, I’m working with the same API user in both workspaces.

Did you try to create a new API user in the new workspace and then use it to try to download your information?

Yes, I also tried to do it but I found the same result. I was able to get the list of questionnaires but not to download the data. Below is the list of questionnaires I got from this workspace.

It’s really interesting, I’ve been reading and everything seems to be fine.

https://ssaw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ssaw.export.html

Yes, it’s really strange. I don’t know where the problem is.

Yes, it is really strange. When you manually export the data, isn’t it empty?

I also tried manually; the data isn’t not empty.