Translation of fixed items

Dear Survey Solutions team,

I recently had an online survey translated into a number of languages and had some comments back from the translators. First, my Russian translator told me that as she has a Russian language interface, the fixed items correctly translated into Russian, except for the “Complete Interview button”

I am not sure if this depends on a setting in her computer, our questionnaire or something else, but just wanted to let you know.

Second our French translator told me that the final “Complete” button on the submission screen (which shows the number of (un)answered questions) was translated as “RÉSUMÉ”, which he said meant “summarise”, rather than “complete”.

Again, I am not sure if this is an issue of their settings, our questionnaire or something else, but again wanted to let you know about it.

Best wishes,

Sebastiaan

Hello Sebastiaan,

I couldn’t reproduce the issue with the Russian language, the button appears properly translated with the version 19.02.1 (build 24046) (checked at the demo server).
CompleteInterviewButton

As for the French, if there is a better translation, please suggest.

Best, Sergiy Radyakin

Dear Sergiy,

Our French translator suggested “Terminer”. Although this is for an self-administered online questionnaire, I think that “Summary” would not be correct for interview led questionnaires either, would it?

With regard to the Russian issue, is the version updated automatically, or do I need to do anything (the server is up and running, but we are at the end of the testing phase and still making final changes to the questionnaire)?

Best wishes,

Sebastiaan