The Remove button is not active to delete the questionnaire

Hello Survey Solutions team

I am trying to delete a questionnaire, but the “Remove” button never gets activated after typing the questionnaire name.

Thanks for your help, Survey Solutions team!

Hello, Kevin,

it is hard to say from the screenshot where the difference is, but apparently something that you’ve typed is different from the way it is spelled in the questionnaire title. (could be an extra space, for example). If you are completely sure you want to delete the questionnaire and all the data of this survey, you can copy the text with the mouse, and paste it into the entry field:

If you still believe the error is in Survey Solutions (such as handling non-ASCII characters) please try to reproduce with the PDS server (can be any blank questionnaire with the title that provokes the error) and point to the server with the problem.

Best, Sergiy

Hello Sergiy, thanks for your attention,

I copy the text with the mouse, and paste it into the entry field:

But the button Remove continuos inactive.

I’m trying to remove the questionnarie it in this PDS

Thanks for your help, Survey Solutions team!

Hello, does your questionnaire title contains more than 1 space between words?
displayed message omits such duplicated whitespaces, we will fix this issue in future releases

1 Like

Reproduced the issue.
It is caused by presence of multiple spaces in the questionnaire title.

The exact title of your questionnaire is: "Encuesta%de%%Expectativas%de%Analistas%%Macroeconómicos%%(EEAM)"
with the %-symbol denoting a space.

When the title is displayed multiple spaces are replaced with a single space. This is the HTML way of reflecting it, as per the specification here: https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/text.html#white-space-prop

We will counter this problem in a subsequent release.

1 Like

This issue is fixed in v20.09.1 release

2 Likes