I have had a rough week with the Supervisor app on a couple of tablets. Every time we synchronize to the server it flags an error ‘Synchronization completed with errors’. I have tried to look for previously suggested solutions on the forum with not much success…Attached is an image showing the error on the Sup app. Please assist.
We have just identified that the problem could be coming from the Interviewer data. I tried moving the Interviewers to different teams and the synchronization was completed with no errors (if the identified FW is not under their account). If we move that FW back to any Supervisor then the synchronization errors flag again on that Sup App.
If the issue is reproducible, get the Logs from any of the Supervisor tablets that have experienced this issue. The Log files should contain more descriptive information as it is not possible to infer it from the error message that is shown in your screenshot.
In parallel, look into the server logs. Similarly inspect it for detailed error information. Use the timestamp of synchronization for identifying the proper messages in case there is a lot of info in those logs.