Single Selection in Multiple Selection

Hi SuSo Team

We are have a small project will conducting on this month. Now I error to compile the the validation rule please help me to solve it.
1- On code (1-3) if code 1,2,3 has selected one among of those, rest among code 1-3 cannot select and code 4, 5… so on can normal select.
2- On code (4-6) if code 4,5,6 has selected one among of those, rest among code 4-6 cannot select and code 1,2,3,7,8… so on can normal select
2- On code (7-9) if code 7,8,9 has selected one among of those, rest among code 7- 9 cannot select and code 1,2,3…6 and 10 so on can normal select

Regard

Marady

Hello, Marady, very interesting. Could you please tell a little bit more about your survey?

Hi Sergiy, Our survey involved with agricultural, we interview with the target household received benefit from project and the survey has include some COVID-19 question was impacted the agriculture production, livelihood, financial of household.

@marady , would you be able to say where validation is located (on the question in the screenshot)? Also, would you be able to copy your validation below? Putting the code inside a fenced code block might make it easiest to read.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

… Our [insert company name] survey [in insert country name] involved with agricultural, we interview with the target household [N=##,### insert number of households] received benefit from project [insert project name] and the survey has include some COVID-19 question was impacted the agriculture production, livelihood, financial of household. Data collection will take place in the period [insert month to insert month] and we will disseminate the results by publishing them in [insert journal name]. This study is funded by [insert sponsor/donor name]. More information about the survey and the methodology we follow is available at our web site [insert the URL of the page offering detailed description of the survey].

1 Like

This presentation of the question will enforce a single selection among each of the three dimensions (income, expenses, savings):

Given that a value could increase, decrease, or remain unchanged, I can’t come up with any “other” possibility, but that could be a separate question if you have a valid scenario.

1 Like

Hi @sergiy

Many thanks, the error is solved