Setting up a server on AWS

I have tried to set up a server on AWS but was stuck when reaching a step which requires an installation of Remote Desktop Connection. It mentioned that "Remote Desktop can’t connect to the remote compute for one of these reasons: 1) Remote access to the server is not enabled; 2) The remote computer is turned off; 3) The remote computer is not available on the network ". I already tried to turn on the option on my laptop but still didn’t work.

On the other hand, I am not sure if I have appropriatley followed the instructions provided in the link
https://docs.mysurvey.solutions/headquarters/config/aws-setup/

Could anyone help or recommend expert who can help us on this?

Thanks and best regards

Hello Vanny_Pong,

in all probability this is not related to Survey Solutions. The messages you received give you some possible leads. All of them mention the word remote. Remote is not the one that you have in your hands, but the one it is talking to. So I don’t see how doing anything to your laptop can affect the situation.

Thank you for your response. Could you introduce or recommend to anyone who has experience in setting up on this AWS? There are too many steps which make it difficult for us to appropriately follow.

Hello @Vanny_Pong ,

if you are seeking professional help, the best is to post the offer to the corresponding section of the forum:
Jobs and Consultants