Server Error Issue

Hello.

I am trying to use the “test” feature in the designer and am receiving the following error. I have been receiving this error since yesterday. Could you please advise?

Thank you,

Leenisha

Dear Leenisha,

thank you very much for reporting the problem. This has been fixed by now.
Any inconvenience that this issue may have caused is regretted.

Sincerely, Sergiy Radyakin

Hello Sergiy,

Thank you for the response. I was able to test this morning (1/7/22 EST) but I am now getting the same error again. As I mentioned before, I have noticed that this has been a consistent problem over the last couple of days (at least since January 5, 2022).

Thank you,

Leenisha

What questionnaire you are trying to open?

It seems as though it is working now but the instrument is called “BSI2 National Survey.” It seems there are periods when the test feature works and periods when it goes down. I’m not sure if this is normal or expected behavior.

Dear Leenisha,

the “test” facility at the Designer site should be working 24/7 except for short periods when we perform upgrades or do other maintenance.

The problem you described is not a consequence of any maintenance works. We are investigating what may be causing the “test” facility to fail episodically. Thank you for reporting the issue.

Best, Sergiy

Hello Sergiy,

Thank you for informing me about what the expected behavior should be and for looking into this issue. I greatly appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Leenisha

Hello Sergiy and Leenisha I had the same problem yesterday ( Error on Questionnaire Designer Test) and continues today .

Dear @aortiz_dd ,

try the following:

• log out of the Designer app;
  • close all your browser windows and restart your browser;
  • clear the cookies;
  • go to the Designer site again and re-login;
  • retry web-tester for your questionnaire.

Best, Sergiy

Dear Sergiy:

I followed your recommendations but the error continues

Please use the Survey Solutions Tester App on a tablet as a workaround.

My colleagues will investigate.

1 Like