Roster limit error

Hi,

We’re trying to implement a nested roster, with the next configuration:
1-Multiple choice roster with 3 items
2-List roster with a list of 20 items
3-Fixed item roster with 13 items.
4-List roster with a list of 13 items,

If multiply this (32013*13) only get 10,140 items of 80,000 that is the limit.

"
[WB0262]:La lista ha alcanzado el tamaño límite. Reduzca el tamaño de la lista o decremento la anidación
"

I shared the questionnaire with the user (sergiy).

Dear Miguel,

1. I have added the earlier undocumented limit of 10,000 roster items in a single roster of nested structure to the documentation.

2. 80,000 is the limit (additive) on all roster items in all rosters throughout the whole questionnaire, so 10,000 applies in your example case.

3. Changing 13 to 12 in your example brings the number under 10,000 and the questionnaire compiles. (32013*12=9,360)

4. I am not sure I entirely understand the example you’ve shared. The questionnaire asks for every person some products and then for each product some more products. Perhaps you’ve meant
    PRODUCTS FROM FIXED LIST + PRODUCTS FROM CUSTOM LIST
    not
    PRODUCTS FROM FIXED LIST * PRODUCTS FROM CUSTOM LIST
    which makes a huge difference in this calculation.

5. Calculations towards 10,000 and 80,000 are done using somewhat different formulas.

6. We intend to simplify the limits configuration process for one of our spring releases. For now, if the Designer gives an error asking to revise the limits, that’s all you can do, either seek alternative nesting structure, or revise the limits on the sizes of each nesting level.

Best, Sergiy