Problem with questionnaire import onto server

Hello,

I am having trouble uploading a new version of a questionaire onto our server for a survey that is currently in progress. While I am able to open my designer account from the server and select the questionnaire, when I hit “Import” - the following errors is thrown - "The questionnaire “name of qnn” cannot be found. Please refresh the list of questionnaires. This is version 12 of the qnn and it has worked fine up until now.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Would be grateful for any input.

Thank you,
Madhav

Hello @mahavaid,

The described is consistent with the questionnaire being deleted at the Designer or the share access revoked between the moment the Designer showed the list of the questionnaires and you selecting one for import. But I don’t see this as being repetitive.

1. does the questionnaire compile in the Designer?
  2. can you import a different questionnaire without this issue?
  3. are you the owner or the questionnaire has been shared with you? in what mode?

Best, Sergiy

Hi Sergiy,

Many thanks for your quick response.

Firstly - after having experience this for a couple days - the problem did not show up when I tried to import the questionnaires 15 mins ago. So problem solved! Although I do not know what was done to solve it.

Regardless, in response to your questions as it may be helpful in the future:

1. The questionnaire does compile in the designer
  2. I tried this with 2 questionnaires (we have a community level and HH level tool) - the problem was true for both cases.
  3. I am the owner of both questionnaires.

I hope the issue does not resurface.

Thanks very much again,
Madhav

Neither do I.

If the same problem is encountered again, please notify with information about the questionnaire, server and date/time when the problem was experienced.

I also similar status. Help me

If the same problem is encountered again, please notify with information about the questionnaire, server and date/time when the problem was experienced.
máy GPS RTK Máy GPS RTK Máy GPS RTK