Problem to Get PDS Password

Hello greetings, I am having a problem when creating a PDS, I do not get the mail where the corresponding password is found

Hello Miguel,

check the notifications list. Do you see the message there? What was the 4-digit request number corresponding to this server request?

(another user is also reporting a similar problem).

Best, Sergiy

Hola yo tengo el mismo problema, no me llega el correo con el usuario y la contraseña para poder ingresar el numero de solicitud es 8182.

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, no me llega el correo con el usuario y la contraseña para poder ingresar el número de solicitud es 8182 la ultima, restableci 3 veces la contraseña y nunca llego al correo que registre el usuario y la contraseña del que debe enviar el PDS

Hello. Greetings. I have problems with the demo personal server. I made a request (# 8190), but I did not receive the email with the corresponding credentials (user | password).

Oscar

Hi Sergiy my request number is [8172].

The issue with email notifications not going out was fixed, apologies for the inconvenience.

All those users affected should login to the portal and initiate the ‘reset password’ action on their demo servers, this will result in a new notification (with new credentials) sent.