Moving an ongoing survey to AWS

Hello Team and the community colleagues,

We are currently conducting interviews but will have to move to AWS because the server will expire on 30 August. We wanted to finish data collection/data approval before 30 Aug but find it difficult.

Today I started to study how to move from the world bank’s server to AWS. Then I realized that the “transfer server” function listed at “https://mysurvey.solutions/Servers” seems to be something different from what I want to do.

As long as I have seen, the information on the web related to using AWS for survey solutions is not about moving from a server where a survey is ongoing (rather, arguments seem to be about starting a new survey on AWS).

Could anyone please let me know if there is an instruction on moving from the world bank server where a survey is ongoing to the AWS? Is it impossible?

The information I have checked so far:

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hiro

Using existing functionality of survey solutions the only option is to export all existing collected data, install your own instance of survey solutions and preload interviews there. There is no built in functionality for moving ongoing surveys between servers.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Using existing functionality of survey solutions the only option is to export all existing collected data, install your own instance of survey solutions and preload interviews there.

That’s a great idea. However, I guess we cannot create interviews with the status like supervisor rejection or HQ rejection. Probably we can just make assignments with preloaded data and then need to manually attach such status.

There is no built in functionality for moving ongoing surveys between servers.

Thank you very much for the information.