Local server stops working

We had been using local server for data collection and management using survey solutions platform but now the local server went down. We are trying to reinstall the survey solutions server software on that local server but it couldn’t run.
With best regards,
Wondu

What error message are you getting?

Dear Wondu,

It is a bit poor description of the problem.

1. Could you please add some details and send Application log files (how to do that here)?
  2. What is the version number of applications (previous and reinstalled)?
  3. What does “it couldn’t run” mean? Please add error message if you are getting any?

Best regards.

Dear Sergiy,
The error message is…Setup failed "one or more issue caused the setup to fail.Please find the issues and then retry setup.For more information see the log file.
0x080072efd-unspecified error.
Many thanks,
Wondu

Dear Vfedoseev,
1.Please see the log file I have uploded.
application log file.pdf (245.1 KB)
2.The initial version was 21.06. 2.But was updated to 22.2.7 and was working normal.But currently stops functioning.So we tried to reinstalling 22.2.7.
3.The error messages…Setup failed "one or more issue caused the setup to fail.Please find the issues and then retry setup.For more information see the log file.
0x080072efd-unspecified error.
Many thanks,
Wondu

@wondu , you’ve done something to your server that prevents it from installing the necessary dependencies. Make sure the highlighted resource is reachable:

Or download it manually
https://download.visualstudio.microsoft.com/download/pr/41d7c644-140a-40b5-9eb7-071544b79c65/885b7fa698a2d1d3a79ad363613f8ff2/dotnet-hosting-6.0.3-win.exe
and install on the server.

The error message contained in the log accompanying the installation process does explain why the installation of the Survey Solutions is not successful, but gives no insight into what has happened earlier when you wrote that

You may want to investigate that separately, looking into the Survey Solutions server logs for the dates when it first became unavailable (or was last available).

Many thanks ,Vitalii.I am working on that and will back to you for further assistance.

Many thanks Sergiy!I will work on that and back to you for further assistance.

Dear Sergiy and Vitalii,
Thanks ,now I able to install the survey solutions software on the local server. However, after the installation had completed it was directly navigated to localhost:9700 but it flags an error message " This site can’t be reached localhost refused to connect. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED ".
Thanks,
Wondu

Check the bindings in IIS to determine the port that Survey Solutions is actually bound to.