KISH GRID question

Dear Support Team,

I have 45 different statement of type rank (0-9):I have to list out the statements from the total which satisfies the condition (var>3):The total no. of statements satisfying the above condition represents the row in KISH GRID:while the last digit of the Questionnaire Number represents the column number. Now I have to display that question selected by KISH GRID.

Is there anyway, I can solve this issue.

Thanking you,
Bhuwan

Dear Bhuwan,

Kish grids are usually applied to interview a random respondent in the household and are available in Survey Solutions through selection functions: SelectKish1949() and SelectKishIlo().

I am not sure however about your " Now I have to display that question selected by KISH GRID."

If this is not what you are looking for, please elaborate.

Best, Sergiy Radyakin

Dear Sergiy,

First I have to list out all the problem statements from 45 which satisfies the condition and then:
In my case:
FOR EXAMPLE, IF THE HOUSEHOLD QUESTIONNAIRE NUMBER IS ‘3716’, GO TO YOUR KISH GRID AND CIRCLE THE COLUMN NUMBER (‘6’). IF THE RESPONDENT HAD 3 PROBLEMS , GO TO ROW 3 AND CIRCLE THE ROW NUMBER (‘3’) IN YOUR KISH GRID. DRAW LINES FROM COLUMN 6 AND ROW 3 AND FIND THE BOX WHERE THE TWO MEET, AND CIRCLE THE NUMBER IN IT (‘2’). THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO SELECT THE SECOND PROBLEM STATEMENT AND ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR THIS STATEMENT.

I think the problem is similar to Kish Grid but the function SelectKish1949() is not applicable in my case.

Thanking you,
Bhuwan

Dear Bhuwan Maharjan,

your question has not received any suggestions from the readers of this forum over more than one week. Perhaps you may want to :

• rephrase/clarify your question,
  • break it down into simpler questions, or
  • confirm it is now solved and share the solution you have found.

Best, Sergiy

Good day, unable to view the pdf document you have attached here. Is it possible to get a copy please,

The above link is not working right now. You can download from the below link.
func_misc_doc.pdf (112.3 KB)