Is there any option where I can start a second roster by filtering another roaster

Is there any option where I can start a second roster by filtering another roaster.

For example, I have a complete HH roaster. I have some question only for age group 10-18 years. Is there any option to create another roaster where only the members of age group 10 to 18 showed up (with their name/identification number?

Anindya,

It depends on your source question for the roster. If for example, the source question for the complete HH roster is a list, then you can simply create another roster, link it to the same source question, and use the filter to filter for ages 10-18. For a very similar example see the public questionnaires/Questionnaires from IDA/FAO/
Decent Work Study in Agriculture_Kenya . In one section you have the entire hh roster, and in the another section you have a roster which is only applied to hh members above 15 years of age.

Of course another option would be to put those questions which apply to 10-18 year olds in the same roster, and just enable them for hh members b/t b/t 10 and 18.
Best, Michael