INDEPTH - study description

INDEPTH
the protocol paper for the Every Newborn-INDEPTH study (INDEPTH Network, International Network for the Demographic Evaluation of Populations and their Health Every Newborn, Every Newborn Action Plan), aiming to undertake a randomised comparison of FBH+ and FPH to measure pregnancy outcomes in a household survey in five selected INDEPTH Network sites in Africa and South Asia (Bandim in urban and rural Guinea-Bissau; Dabat in Ethiopia; IgangaMayuge in Uganda; Kintampo in Ghana; Matlab in Bangladesh).

That’s very interesting, I didn’t know they were using Survey Solutions back in 2018/19.
I introduced the HDSS in Nouna (Burkina Faso) to Survey Solutions in projects with UCSF and the Heidelberg Institute of Global Health (HIGH) in 2019/20. The Nouna HDSS is also part of INDEPTH.
The Kisumu HDSS in Kenya is also considering switching from their proprietory system to Survey Solutions.
Do you know of other HDSSs using SuSo?

Hi,
Myself Sandeep from Vadu HDSS, We used Survey solution.

Hi Sandeep,
Good to know. Are you using Survey Solutions regularly for your vital statistics updates?
Or did you just use it for a particular survey or study?

Klaus

Hi,
We used the Survey Solutions for HDSS data collection & other study data collection.

Ah, good. Are you still using it?

Hi
Yes we regularly use this.