How to solve the problem"GraphQL error: could not execute query"?

Dear Professor:
Hello, I have updated the SurveySolutions , which is currently the version20.7.2.now I`m encounted in 2 questions.
1)when I see the interviewer, system prompt: “GraphQL error: could not execut equery” at this point, how should I solve the problem? The specific situation is shown in the figure below:

SS2
2)When I download the data, I also encountered the problems. The problems are as above:
I want to know how to solve the problem.
thank you!

Hello,
Please refer to the error message. It has a link to support portal with description on how to get log log files from the application.

Possible reason for such error might be missing connection to the database. Please navigate to Administration->Diagnostics to determine if application is installed properly.

This is the results of diagnostics.
I don`t know where the question is and the solutions to solve it.
I hope you can help me.thank you.

This is the results of diagnostics.
I don`t know where the question is and the solutions to solve it.
I hope you can help me.thank you.

As you can see baseurl setting is misconfigured. Please refer to installation instructions https://support.mysurvey.solutions/headquarters/config/standalone-installation/#base-url

Thank you,May I ask another questions:
All of my questions resulted from the same reasons?
Sorry regretfully to bother you.
Thank you very much :pray:

You weren’t able to download export data because of baseurl setting.
As for the graphql error, its still unclear what was the reason, you need to check log files in order to find out.

I cant figure out the reasons according the log files. I had sent its to the support email site. but I havent receive any message.
So, I hope you can help me to check its.

I can t figure out the reasons according the log files. I had sent its to the support email site. but I haven t receive any message.
So, I hope you can help me to check its.

Dear andrii,
I accidentally uninstalled the software, and now reinstalled it,when i print"http://localhost:9700/", now the system prompt:“Error during site initialization. Check application log file for details”.What should I do?
thank you!

Did you try to literally follow what the program is telling you?