Format numeric variable

Hi.

I have a numeric variable that sums up values of multiple fields. I would like to display the total with a number format – with thousand separator (comma) and decimal digits – using static text. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Yes, it is possible!

Survey Solutions can display calculated numeric values with thousand separator and decimal digits as can be seen in this example:

1 Like

@viniamarciano Arseniy is relating to this Public Example. Have a look at section “Formatting of fractional numbers

1 Like

@sergiy @peter_brueck Oh wow!! This is soooo amazing! You guys are great! I love SS!!

Thank you so much! :100:

Dear @viniamarciano ,

thank you very much for confirming the problem is now solved.

The only thing that remains unclear to me is 'who is Arseniy?"

Best, Sergiy

1 Like

Beats me :joy: :joy: :joy: I guess we have an imaginary friend 'round here :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ha, sorry, that was a slip of the tongue. Spent the whole day working with @arseniy but I of course meant the one and only @sergiy ! Didn’t see a hyperlink in your response which maybe got lost so chipped in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really grateful for your help on the link to the form, @peter_brueck :pray: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: I was actually torn because I can only mark only one post as the solution and I wanted to mark both :grinning: