Exporting Interview Data to Excel

I have received some completed interviews which I would like to export in excel and analyse however, I see that there is no option for excel.

I do not have access to SPSS or STATA. I really need to see if the data looks fine for the analysis and hence, need assistance.

I have not used Survey Solutions before.

Requesting if I can be assisted on this matter please as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ashika.

Ashika,

Survey Solutions exports to different file formats, not directly to programs. As long as you can find a compatible format that one program can write to and another read from, it should be fine. So, for Excel select the tab-delimited data.

See the following for details about “how to bring the tab-delimited data into Excel”:https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-or-export-text-txt-or-csv-files-5250ac4c-663c-47ce-937b-339e391393ba .

Best, Sergiy Radyakin

While familiar to many users, Excel is not the program to be used for data management and data analysis for any survey of a reasonable size (several hundred or more cases). Excel is lacking many features that are critical for data management and data analytics. The best packages to use for these purposes are: STATA, SPSS, R, SAS, and other statistical packages.