Export answers from a roster

Hello @sergiy I have a roster and one of the question is to rank the main products that they harvest, I do not understand why after exporting, I got only “0” instead of the product´s code.

Hello @Jaime ,

1. to comment on the export data structure that the program comes up with, I need to see the questionnaire.

2. the exact values that are saved in the exported data depend on your input. Likewise, it’s hard to say whether all zeroes are possible or not as I don’t see the original questionnaire structure, nor the input you’ve given the program.

Best, Sergiy

Ok, thanks @sergiy you can see question 4 pag 9. When I export the answer I get 0 in any case.
(Part 1) Soil Biodiversity Governing Tipping Points in the Amazon PRODIGY5.22.22.pdf (509.6 KB)
I have an additional question, one of your presentation mentioned two concepts “Survey solution: Census and listing operations” and “Survey solution: Sample-based survey”, I wonder if you can help me to understand those concepts. https://thedocs.worldbank.org/en/doc/186231611660731709-0050022021/original/overview.pdf.
thanks,
Jaime

I could not replicate this. I have:

1. created a miniature version of this questionnaire with a roster and an ordered multiselect question in it, and
  2. imported the questionnaire to the demo server LINK, and
  3. created a test assignment LINK, and
  4. entered some test data LINK, and
  5. exported the data from the demo server LINK,

In the export I observe the ranks of selection in the columns corresponding to the categories as per my test entries, which were entered as per screenshots (for the three roster items in the first and only interview):

Correspondingly the data comes out:

Stata listing

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
  1. |  land_h_forcrop__1  |  land_h_forcrop__3  |  land_h_forcrop__4  |  land_h_forcrop__7   |  land_h_forcrop__45   |
     |                  0  |                  0  |                  0  |                  0   |                   0   |
     |---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+----------------------+-----------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__46  | land_h_forcrop__56  | land_h_forcrop__71  | land_h_forcrop__415  |  land_h_forcrop__417  |
     |                  0  |                  0  |                  0  |                   0  |                    0  |
     |---------------------+---------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__418 | land_h_forcrop__505 | land_h_forcrop__510  | land_h_forcrop__511  | land_h_forcrop__560  |
     |                   0 |                   0 |                   0  |                   0  |                   0  |
     |---------------------+---------------------+----------------------+----------------------+----------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__561 | land_h_forcrop__565 | land_h_forcrop__566  | land_h_forcrop__651  | land_h_forcrop__653  |
     |                   0 |                   0 |                   0  |                   0  |                   0  |
     |---------------------+---------------------+----------------------+----------------------+----------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__654 | land_h_forcrop__664 | land_h_forcrop__669  | land_h_forcrop__692  | land_h_forcrop__713  |
     |                   0 |                   0 |                   0  |                   0  |                   1  |
     | land_h_forcrop__723 | land_h_forcrop__741 | land_h_forcrop__6661 | land_h_forcrop__6662 | land_h_forcrop__6663 |
     |                   3 |                   2 |                    0 |                    0 |                    0 |
     |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     |        land_h_forcrop__6666        |        land_h_forcrop__8888         |        land_h_forcrop__9999         |
     |                           0        |                           0         |                           0         |
     +----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

2. |  land_h_forcrop__1  |  land_h_forcrop__3  |  land_h_forcrop__4  |  land_h_forcrop__7   |  land_h_forcrop__45   |
     |                  0  |                  0  |                  0  |                  0   |                   0   |
     |---------------------+---------------------+---------------------+----------------------+-----------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__46  | land_h_forcrop__56  | land_h_forcrop__71  | land_h_forcrop__415  |  land_h_forcrop__417  |
     |                  0  |                  0  |                  0  |                   0  |                    0  |
     |---------------------+---------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------|
     | land_h_forcrop__418 | land_h_forcrop__505 | land_h_forcrop__510  | land_h_forcrop__511  | land_h_forcrop__560  |
     | land_h_forcrop__561 | land_h_forcrop__565 | land_h_forcrop__566  | land_h_forcrop__651  | land_h_forcrop__653  |
     | land_h_forcrop__654 | land_h_forcrop__664 | land_h_forcrop__669  | land_h_forcrop__692  | land_h_forcrop__713  |
     | land_h_forcrop__723 | land_h_forcrop__741 | land_h_forcrop__6661 | land_h_forcrop__6662 | land_h_forcrop__6663 |
     |                   0 |                   0 |                    1 |                    2 |                    3 |
     |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
     |        land_h_forcrop__6666        |        land_h_forcrop__8888         |        land_h_forcrop__9999         |
     |                           0        |                           0         |                           0         |

3. |  land_h_forcrop__1  |  land_h_forcrop__3  |  land_h_forcrop__4  |  land_h_forcrop__7   |  land_h_forcrop__45   |
     |                   0 |                   6 |                   5  |                   4  |                   1  |
     |                   2 |                   3 |                    0 |                    0 |                    0 |

Hi @sergiy thanks, I would like to learn that, to test in the demo… can I do that?. It seems to be that your example is working, I am not sure why mine isn´t.

regards,

Jaime