Error compiling questionnaire

My form doesn’t compile with the error: [WB0072]:Categories titles must be unique.

I have used the same reusable categories on various questions without error. This question is an identifying question. But changing that doesn’t help.

What should I be looking for here?

The message indicates that you have items with identical titles in the question “Village” with variable name VilCode that refers to reusable categories Village.

Please download the categories titled Village and check for duplicates in titles.

Yes, that corrected the problem. We have villages with the same name in the text, but the id is unique. Shouldn’t unique id suffice? Labels may not always be unique.

Hi I have same problem:
[WB0072]:Revised Acholi Translations_BZ: Categories titles must be unique.

C1.3. What main crop(s) was/were on %plotroster_s1% before preparing the soil during %season1%?c1s1_3
C1.8. Which ANNUAL crops were planted on %plotroster_s1% during %season1%?c1s1_8

C1.10. Which of these crops have been mixed/inter-cropped on %plotroster_s1%?c1s1_10

C1.3. What main crop(s) was/were on %plotroster_s2% before preparing the soil during %season2%?c1s2_3

C1.8. Which ANNUAL crops were planted on %plotroster_s2% during %season2%?c1s2_8

C1.10. Which of these crops have been mixed/inter-cropped on %plotroster_s2%?c1s2_10

C1.10. Which of these crops have been mixed/inter-cropped on %treeroster2%?

To me this are not same category titles… please how to resolve this.

Thank you very much.

Branko

Resolved here: