Enabling to web-mode

Is it possible to change non-web assignments that have already been assigned to web-mode? If so, how would I go about doing that?

Look at ‘CAPI/CAWI switch’ Version 21.05

Thanks for the reply. I am currently using 21.01.08, and we are currently doing a survey. My next question then would be how easy is it to upgrade to 21.05 or the latest version without data loss on either the database or the tablets. I regularly backup the server.

The upgrade process (at the technical) level is always (or at least we try so) the same, application has the database migration logic inside so simply installing the new version is enough. After restarting, the app will itself manage the data conversions.

The same applies to the interviewers, if (not every headquarters version would require this) there were changes that require the Interviewer app to upgrade (this more often is caused by using new features in your questionnaires) then the user just needs to update the mobile app and all data will be migrated.

Of course (and unfortunately) bugs and errors do happen from time to time, so it is always prudent to do a) a dry run on a copy of your data on a test server; b) backup your data just before upgrading. In such case, if something does go wrong, you will be ready to resume with your old version.