Enabling condition referring to linked multi-select questions

Dear all,
I am having problems specifying an enabling condition for one of the modules of my survey: https://solutions.worldbank.org/questionnaire/details/19662926ca4142e9b3b0088cf6019294/chapter/b02e534a350ec83f887e1b75047f88ff/group/533cc878b59f2b6db94d2fce5b40ace1

In particular, I would like to enable module [K3] Intercropping season 1, only for those plots that have been selected in question j1_17.
Please note that j1_17 is a multi-select question linked to the plot roster (plotroster_s1) in module J Available Land.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Best regards,

Paola
(IFAD)

Dear Paola,

please see section “Regular job holders” in “User questions and common patterns” questionnaire for an example.

Best, Sergiy Radyakin

Dear Sergiy,

I have a similar question and searched the forum for “Regular job holders” and “User questions and common patterns” and can’t locate the text you refer to.

For a variable SP_maint_inv_details I have a question “Does this inventory contain any of the following details:” with the multi-select answers including "96 “Other (please specify)”.

So the next question “Specify the other details the inventory contains” is with enabling condition: SP_maint_inv_details==96

But Compilation returns an error message “[WB0003]:Enabling condition has a syntax error.” Unfortunately we can’t copy-paste the extra details of the error messages as every time we hover the mouse on it, it disappears, but to type it out: "Operator “==” cannot be applied to operands of type “int[]” and “int”.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Libbet