Data Stuck on Interviewer App Running Andriod 4.4.2

One of our supervisors tried to update the interviewer app on an old samsung tablet running Andriod 4.4.2. Apparently, this action damaged the old version of the interviewer app which was running on this tablet, the tablet was not synchronized and the data and cache was not cleared when this action was performed. I would like to install the most recent old interviewer app which can run on Andriod 4.4.2 in an attempt to restore the data and sync this tablet to the HQ lc5.mysurvey.solutions.

Please let me know how I can get this done. It appears that pretty soon I will have to replace all these tablets since unlike Lenovo these samsung tablets are not updating to Nougat.

Best Regards
Edwin

Rather unlikely. The update is handled by the Android OS, not our software.
All of the cloud servers have been already updated to carry only the post Android 5.0 versions of the Interviewer App.

If anyone is still running a local server with older version of Survey Solutions (@edwinstcather what was the version your interviewer was using to last collect data?), please assist Edwin.

Ok, @sergiy I think it may be more accurate to say that we cannot install the interviewer app on the tablet anymore since it is running Andriod 4.4.2 and the tablet which is a samsung cannot be upgraded to Andriod 5+ so the data is basically stuck on the tablet since it will not accept the installation of the new interviewer app, 19.07.6. How can I get this tablet to sync, can I get access to an old version of the interviewer app which will install on Andriod 4.4.2 to allow me to sync this tablet to save the data.

Best Regards

1. reassign the assignments/interviews to a different interviewer using Android 5.0+ system.
  2. open each interview and copy manually all data from old tablet to new one by retyping the answers.

@sergiy, do you have a link to the old apk files so I can side load unto the old tablet and manually copy the data out of the Andriod 4.4 tablets. Thanks