Data Export is not working

Colleagues:
Data export is not working, I tried to export to Stata and Text using Survey Solutions 21.01 (build 30288). Is there an export problem with this build?

Please let me know.

Best Regards
Edwin

Hello Edwin,

which server? what message are you getting?

The version of the product does not define whether the feature is working or not, so need more details.

Best, Sergiy

Hi Sergiy:
When you saw my message it was the initial post I was editing at the time. I did upload the image of the error. It it possible that the designer was updated so that new form templates posted are incompatible with v21.01 in which case simply upgrading the server to v21.08 will fix the issue?

Best Regards
Edwin

Hi Sergiy:
I sent you the log files, I also updated the server to V21.01.8 and it made no difference. We still get the same error as seen in my original post, I copy the error here again for clarify:

Destination: Export file will be avalaible for download

An unexpected error occurred during export. We are sorry for inconvenience. Please contact support team support@mysurvey.solutions with the log files *.log that are stored in the application folder. Additional information to this issue is available at the support page: https://support.mysurvey.solutions/headquarters/config/standalone-server-errors/.

Best Regards
Edwin

Sorry, but I don’t see the log files.
Perhaps they were too large to be accepted by our email?

Hi Sergiy:
I zipped the log files and sent them to you. Hope you are able to receive them since I cannot upload them into this forum.

Best Regards
Edwin

Hello Edwin,

very carefully try the maintenance procedure M1.

Best Sergiy.

1 Like

Hi Sergiy:
Thanks for the suggestion. Will try it and get back to you.

Best Regards
Edwin

Hi Sergiy:
We tried it on our backup Server, it fixed the problem. The exports are now working. Thanks, much appreciated.

Best Regards
Edwin

Sure, thank you for confirming!