Combo box question

My list for the combo box question is not showing all the names. The full list uploaded has 28 entries, but it is only showing the first 15 entries.

Dan,

a combo box may have up to thousands of entries and by design it will not show all of them. It only shows you a subset of options matching typed letters. If you only have 28 entries in total, consider unchecking the combo-box flag in Designer to have all options visible on the screen.

Best, Sergiy

Dan,

Respondents’ names are not part of the questionnaire. If the names are known to begin with and you want to conduct a survey with each respondent, then you should be using a simple text field with the prefilled attribute and preload the field with the list of your respondents’ names in the sample mode. The interviewers will not have to type the names in this case.

Please study the documentation for the designer to better understand the capabilities of Survey Solutions. It would also help if you introduce yourself and describe the survey you are planning.

Best, Sergiy

Thanks Sergiy,

Actually, my list is a long one. I just uploaded only 28 entries to test the questionnaire, however it only shows the first 15 entries. After uploading onto the sever, it still has no change.

It is a list of names of respondents for a survey. It will save the interviewer’s time to tab in the person’s name but just select it from that list.

regards
Dan