Cascading combo from single select to having multiple responses in next linked question

q1. What was your province of destination? (single select)
q2. In this province visited, which attractions/landmarks did you visit?

In q1, once you select province, the attractions/landmarks attached to the province will show up in q2. I NEED YOU TO CHOOSE MULTIPLE ATTRACTIONS/LANDMARKS

Kindly advise

Phany, you wrote:

“As soon as you select province, the next question should appear with that province’s relevant districts, as districts appear you should be able to select multiple districts visited NOT 1.”

in my example:

“As soon as you select a product group, the next question appears with that product group’s relevant products, as products appear you are able to select multiple products consumed not just 1.”

How is the example NOT helpful?

The filter code is executed for every option and options for which the filtering expression evaluates to true are displayed. You can find the explanation of the functions like Contains() “here”:http://support.mysurvey.solutions/customer/en/portal/articles/2661196-syntax-guide-multi-select-questions?b_id=12728 .

PS: I didn’t advise to create any tab-delimited files in this case. I don’t understand what you are referring to or how is this useful in this case.

Best, Sergiy

Hello Phany,

see example section “Selecting food items consumed” in “Public example User questions and common patterns” public questionnaire.

Best, Sergiy

Sergiy I created tab.delimited file linking districts to relevant province and uploaded the file.

As soon as you select province, the next question should appear with that province’s relevant districts, as districts appear you should be able to select multiple districts visited NOT 1.

Your example is not really helpful, explain this filter code for me:

dinner1.Contains((int)@optioncode/10)