Automatic Capture of date and time stamp

Hello,

Is there a way I can capture date and time automatically when they are hidden to the interviewer?

I looked at paradata but it does not explicitly give me the date and time for that event since it remains unanswered.

Thank you and waiting to hear from you.

All events listed in paradata file format are automatically timestamped.

How can the software provide date and time of the answer when answering the question hasn’t happen?

Dear Sergiy,

Thank you for your response.

What I mean is, how can the software automatically capture the system date and time? Is there a a function that can automatically capture the system date and time of the device whether its a tablet, phone or pc on which the application is running?

To shed more light to your question :“How can the software provide date and time of the answer when answering the question hasn’t happen?”*
Even when the question is hidden, I’d ensure that the datetime stamp is a mandatory question, and as long as one navigates past it to the subsequent question/section, the application records the system date and time.

Is this something survey solutions can do at the momemnt or could it be considered for future updates?

Thank you for your help.

Please post as a feature request. To the extent that I understand your description this is not doable.