Alternative of having a linked multiselect question as a source question for a roster

I want to create a “cultivated only” plot roster, excluding plots that were not cultivated in the agricutural season.

In a Section 1, I have the total number of plots and a roster at the plot level. In a Section 2, I have a roster at the season-plot level, with a question “was the plot cultivated during season [] ?” . In subsequent Sections that include rosters at the season-plot level or season-plot-crop level, I want the plot rosters to include only plots that were cultivated at season 1 or 2. I can’t do so now because this information is a questions inside a roster in a previous section.

One solution could be to create a multiselect question linked to the total list of plots in Section 1 and select only the plots that were cultivated at season 1 or 2. Optimally (but that does not work), I could use this question as my sourse question for the “cultivated only” plot rosters.

Anyone has an idea how to do this?

Thank you!

cboxho, you wrote:

One solution could be to create a multiselect question linked to the total list of plots in Section 1 and select only the plots that were cultivated at season 1 or 2. Optimally (but that does not work), I could use this question as my sourse question for the “cultivated only” plot rosters.

What doesn’t work? Survey Solutions allows you to ask a list question to get all plots, then have a linked multiselect for use in each season, and then you can have a roster of just the plots used.

Sergiy

Having a linked multiselect question as source question for rosters does not work. It does not seem possible.
What I have now a Y/N question inside my plot roster for whether or not my plot [ID] was cultivated at season 1. ( and then at season 2 in a second subsection). But with this structure, I can’t create a roster with cultivated plots only in the following sections.