Admin credentials of personal demo server : issue with the emailer system?

Dear All,

I requested few days ago, a personal demo server, but the admin credentials email is not sent. Others users have confirmed this issue.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,

Victor

A similar recent case resulted in the user found the credentials in the spam folder:

Please check the spam folder and confirm.

Best, Sergiy

Thank you, Sergiy for your reply.

Before posting my message, I had already checked the spam folder and I didn’t find any email about my credentials.

Best,

Victor

Preliminary diagnostics suggests that the issue is related to the treatment of the received messages.

If anyone is experiencing the same symptoms (email doesn’t appear in the inbox and can’t be located in the spam box) try with a different EMAIL account (from a different provider).

Attention WB internal users: reference for this issue is INC000022867152.

The following functionality is currently not available for accounts in some systems:

1. New registrations on Designer/Users’ forum
  2. Password recovery on Designer/Users’ forum
  3. Questionnaire shares on Designer
  4. PDS requests
  5. PDS password resets.

In some systems messages of the types listed above end up in the spam/junk mail folder. Users experiencing difficulties with receiving messages in the above situations, please check your spam/junk mail folder first.

If the messages are still not received, use an alternative mail system, if possible.

The issue affects circulation of the email messages. The integrity of the questionnaires in the Designer and existing servers is not affected.

This issue is tentatively solved.

Any users still not receiving expected email notifications (of the 5 types listed above) after 6PM (EST time zone) 2024-01-23 please indicate so here.

I’m experiencing the same issue. I did not receive the credentials (not in spam either), deleted the request but now I can’t make another one.